Copyright © 2010-2017 Richard J. Reibstein.
All rights reserved.
Copying of Materials
The publisher of this blog consents to your reproducing a reasonable number of copies of blog posts and resources available on this blog for your own personal use and for non-commercial educational use and distribution, provided that (a) any and all documents copied from this site have not been modified in any material manner and (b) the above copyright notice appears on all copies of the material. Reproduction or distribution of any material from this website for commercial purposes is prohibited without the express written permission of the publisher. You may request permission to copy material from this blog through the About the Publisher page of this blog or by email at email@example.com.
Copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other proprietary rights protect this blog, the website, and elements contained herein. The content is and remains the property of the publisher. You are not permitted or authorized to modify, create, transmit, or transfer derivative works based on any content on this blog, in whole or in part, except as permitted by these Terms and Conditions of Use or as permitted in writing by the publisher of this blog.
The publisher of this blog consents to your linking on other websites to this blog and website or to any material found on this blog, except for commercial purposes, without the express prior written permission of the publisher.
Copyright and Other Legal Complaints
If you believe this blog or website in any manner infringes upon your copyright or otherwise violates your rights, please provide a notice with the following information and send to the publisher:
- A signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest, either electronic or physical;
- A statement of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed or your legal claim;
- A statement of where the material that you claim is infringing or violating your rights is located on the blog;
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement that it is your genuine belief that the disputed use is not authorized or permitted by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under oath or penalties of perjury, that all of the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or duly authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.